Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Space bound

[Verse 1:] We touch I feel a rush We clutch it isn't much But it's enough to make me wonder what's in store for us It's lust, it's torturous You must be a sorceress 'cause you just Did the impossible Gained my trust don't play games it'll be dangerous If you fuck me over 'Cause if I get burnt imma show you what it's like to hurt 'Cause I've been treated like dirt before you And love is "evol" Spell it backwards I'll show you Nobody knows me I'm cold Walk down this road all alone It's no one's fault but my own It's the path I've chosen to go Frozen as snow I show no emotion whatsoever so Don't ask me why I have no love for these motherfucking whores Bloodsucking succubuses, what the fuck is up with this? I've tried in this department but I ain't had no luck with this It sucks but it's exactly what I thought it would be Like trying to start over I got a hole in my heart, for some kind of emotional rollercoaster Something I won't go on 'til you toy with my emotion, so it's over It's like an explosion every time I hold you, I wasn't joking when I told you You take my breath away You're a supernova... and I'm a [Chorus:] I'm a space bound rocket ship and your heart's the moon And I'm aiming right at you Right at you Two hundred fifty thousand miles on a clear night in June And I'm aiming right at you Right at you Right at you

No comments:

Post a Comment