Sunday, March 17, 2013

Kobe Bryant

[Kobe talking] I want to be the best I want to be the best, simple and plain That's why I play the game And to be the best you have to win And that's what drives me [NBA analyst talking] He's the best player in the game It's just that simple There's nothing that Kobe Bryant can't do He will defend your best player He will shoot from the perimeter He will get all in yo mug He will do whatever it takes He is the most complete basketball player In the game today - bar none He has an assassin's mentality I said this week, I said this when the trade went down And I will repeat it again Who's starving more for an NBA World Championship More than Kobe Bryant? There is no one This guy is highly motivated What separates Kobe from the pack? More than Kobe Bryant, there is no one [Lil' Wayne] OK Kobe doin' work Two-four on my shirt He the greatest on the court And I'm the greatest on the verse Going for the 4th ring like it was his first Gotta get the bling Do it for Kareem! Two-four so nice, my flow so mean Catch me at the game sitting next to Goldestein Kobe Bryant Nikes, purple gold strings, Kobe in the game dunking on your team Black Mamba, attack conquer Basketball beast, rap monster Crossover good, a turnaround jumper Or just drive the lane and dunk on dunkers You know where it's going, it's going down yo This is the Lakeshow, but don't drown though I call him King Bryant, now let the crown show [Talking] I'm definitely, I'm just lost for words I mean, he's amazing

1 comment: