Wednesday, May 1, 2013

hockey super stars

I was skating down the ice as I saw the fat kid come up near me. He was moving so fast and he was so fat I knew he wasn't going to be able to stop. I hustled to get away from this fat kid until he tripped me up with his stick.

I got up and yelled at the kid and pushed him on the ice. He began to wimper. The refere rushed over and gave me a penalty. As I skated off the ice I exchanged words with the refere and the fat kid. While sitting in the penalty box I thought what I should do, Hit the kid again, or leave him alone. I'll hit him again! I got up to leave the penalty box and the man running the box grabbed me.



Penalty Box Man: Hey! you cant hit that fat kid again. That would be mean.

Me: Why?

Penalty Box Man: I told you, it would be mean.

Me: I'm going to anyway.

Penalty Box Man: Oh no you wont!

Me: Ow hey man dont touch me, wo dont touch me!

Penalty Box Man: Yo refere get over here.

Refere: Get this kid out of here. He wants to hit that fat kid again.

Me: No I didnt!

Refere: Okay son I beleive you but you're going to have to be a good boy.

Me: Yes!



I skated back onto the ice and immediatly hit the fat kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment